Terms & Conditions
Any order made to private customers from The Chelsea Day Spa is subject with no limitations to the present Terms and Conditions. Private customers are hereby defined as private individuals who restrict the usage of skincare, cosmetic and beauty products sold by The Chelsea Day Spa to their own personal needs or those of their family and friends:
- All available products are displayed on the corresponding pages of 'chelseadayspa.myshopify.com' unless indicated as being out of stock.
- Individual prices listed on 'chelseadayspa.myshopify.com' include VAT and any other applicable UK takes and duties, but not postage and packaging.
- Orders placed directly on 'chelseadayspa.myshopify.com' are processed by PayPal secure payment facilities.
- Orders are generally processed and shipped within 3-5 working days after receipt of transaction.
- All orders are dispatched via Royal Mail.
- The Chelsea Day Spa reserves the right to amend the present Terms and Conditions at any time with a new version of Terms and Conditions published on their website at www.thechelseadayspa.co.uk. The Terms and Conditions applicable to any order are those published on www.thechelseadayspa.co.uk at the date of the order.
- A failure by The Chelsea Day Spa to exercise or to delay in exercising a right provided by the present Terms and Conditions does not constitute a waiver of the right, nor a waiver of other rights. No single partial exercise of a right under the present Terms and Conditions shall prevent any further exercise of the right or the exercise of any other right.
- The Chelsea Day Spa may not be held responsible for any failure to perform an obligation of the present Terms and Conditions in the case of force majeure or in any circumstances beyond its reasonable control such as, but not limited to, fire, flood, act of God, governmental regulations, strikes, riots or the like, or shortages of supplies.
- The present Terms and Conditions and all matters arising from or connected with them shall be governed by UK law.